Gravity - WIP Gravity - WIP

Fan here!

:( why is not finished? It is very good. Thank you for sharing! I give it an 8 because it is not finished and left me unsatisfied. Besides that it is very good.

what the hell is this shit what the hell is this shit

HOLY SHIT!!!

Yep... I think I agree with the title.. I am downloading it.. and use it ^_^ but I will give a 9 cause of the title hahaha

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

NICE BEAT!

^_^ May I ask to use your song for my personal video blog of random videos. So, Yeah I love this song, and I decided I wanted as a background song... if you let me. In either case, I put the credits under your user name and will direct people to listen to the song back in here. thanks, if you say no. I will delete the video.. and change the song... and sorry if I did wrong.

DanPaladin responds:

sure, you can use it for whatever you want, that's what it is there for!

City of Angels City of Angels

HOLY SUGARLY MUT!

^_^ As I am collecting tunes from here, I will download this, and with your consent I will use it in my amateur videos!... YAY

Lost Worlds Lost Worlds

HELL YEAH!!

I am about to download this. It is very good, and I want to ask if I can use it... ^_^ for random videos I do with my sisters. *_* Of course, I always give credit. Thank you for making a nice piece.

Baby3ater responds:

yah man, always willing to help a fellow (fan?) listener out!
You can give credit to: Mikhail Yakovlev, that is my real name. But you can write (baby3ater) next to it.

Chinese Dance Machine 3- F-777 Chinese Dance Machine 3- F-777

DaNcE tImE!!!

The trance part is well done.. it is LIKE WOW.. you got me there... ^_^.

rock -pop track rock -pop track

Interesting.

I like it.. it is soothing.. and it fits my taste. ^_^ YEP.. now we need lyrics..

boabydee responds:

lol

i havent even thought of lyrics for it yet..... however if u wana make any suggestions feel free.

thanks again