Please Don't Mute Me! Please Don't Mute Me!

ASTRAL

The music is very good. The animation shows the effort. The point I got it clear. I got it as "individuality" a sense of freedom of speech, expression.. etc.. etc.. "do not let others" treat you like a puppet.

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

O_O

I guess.. age does not matter.. because I really have no talent for it.. hahahaha.. -_- not even to play because I died.. ^_^.. nice sounds.. and uh.. GREAT JOB!

Gravity - WIP Gravity - WIP

Fan here!

:( why is not finished? It is very good. Thank you for sharing! I give it an 8 because it is not finished and left me unsatisfied. Besides that it is very good.

what the hell is this shit what the hell is this shit

HOLY SHIT!!!

Yep... I think I agree with the title.. I am downloading it.. and use it ^_^ but I will give a 9 cause of the title hahaha

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

NICE BEAT!

^_^ May I ask to use your song for my personal video blog of random videos. So, Yeah I love this song, and I decided I wanted as a background song... if you let me. In either case, I put the credits under your user name and will direct people to listen to the song back in here. thanks, if you say no. I will delete the video.. and change the song... and sorry if I did wrong.

DanPaladin responds:

sure, you can use it for whatever you want, that's what it is there for!